National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics - Athletics Directors Association|
- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
- Belong to a professional organization created by and for athletics directors at NAIA institutions
- Utilize a professional development organization for the exchange of current practices and discussion of evolving trends in NAIA intercollegiate athletics
- Receive the quarterly NAIA-ADA e-newsletter
- Receive a complimentary copy of NACDA’s quarterly magazine Athletics Administration, which contains the “NAIA-ADA Corner,” highlighting current NAIA intercollegiate athletics management applications
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review, a web clipping service that contains articles on intercollegiate athletics from web sites across the country. The NACDA Daily Review arrives via email five days a week
- NAIA-ADA members will have the opportunity to submit content from their institutions to this service
- Opportunity to participate in the NAIA-ADA mentorship program
- Opportunity to enhance professional development by serving on a NAIA-ADA Committee
- Discounted price to post open positions on the NACDA & Affiliates Job Center
Individual - $75
Individuals employed by an athletics department of an NAIA member institution.
Group - $150
A maximum of four (4) individuals at an NAIA member institution may join under one (1) group membership. One member will be designated as the primary contact for the account.