July 31, 2018
CLEVELAND - The National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) is proud to announce the new 3 Pillars at Work program, aimed at providing qualifying members a unique educational experience in conjunction with the Marketing Team of the Year Award.
"We are pleased to launch the 3 Pillars at Work initiative and provide a new, unique program to the NACMA membership," stated Brian Hicks current NACMA President and associate athletics director for external relations at Xavier University. "Our Board of Directors continues to brainstorm new initiatives that tie back to our 2020 Strategic Plan. I believe that the 3 Pillars at Work program provides our members with a one-of-a-kind experience and improves our association's ability to share best practices across the industry."
The 3 Pillars at Work program provides a fresh, unique opportunity to reinvest in NACMA membership, by affording the ability to share best practices in areas of the three pillars: fan development, brand management, and revenue generation, through an immersive on-campus experience with a Marketing Team of the Year Award finalist.
The 3 Pillars at Work program is open to the NACMA members who've served on a NACMA Committee within the past two (2) membership years and have worked in collegiate marketing for at least five (5) years.
Click Here to apply for the 3 Pillars at Work program.
3 Pillars at Work winners receive:
Winners will be required to:
- 1-2 day on campus visit to one of the Marketing Team of the Year finalists
- Campus experiences may include but are not limited to: facilities tour, round table with marketing team, meetings with senior staff and game-day experience and more
- 1-2 night hotel stay on selected campus (via reimbursement)
- Flight/travel reimbursement
At the NACMA 3 Pillars at Work Committee's discretion, winners may have to complete:
- Provide host questions/challenges in advance
- Identify top two core responsibilities related to each of the 3 Pillars
- Point of pride regarding MTOY Submission
- Veteran's or YP Workshop Panel featuring host and visitors at Convention
- Blog on the NACMA Community
- Live tweet - @NACMANews takeover during visit
- Provide social content
About NACMA: NACMA provides the tools, training and network for collegiate sports marketers to successfully generate revenue, manage brands and develop fans. For more information about NACMA, please visit www.nacma.com. NACMA is administered by the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA), which is in its 54th year. For more information on NACDA and the 17 affiliates that fall under its umbrella, please visit www.nacda.com.