May 23, 2018
CLEVELAND - The National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) has unveiled the NACMA Community Mobile App in the run-up to #NACMA18 on June 28-30 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C.
Now NACMA members can enjoy all of the facets of the NACMA Online Community on the go. The Community App allows members to view, post and respond to blog posts, search for colleagues, access "Best Practices" materials and see NACMA Community posts in real-time on any mobile smart device.
Here's how to download the Community App:
- Head to either the Apple App Store or Google Play depending on your smart device
Once you see the NACMA Community (NACMA logo in Gray Box) tap download
Once the NACMA Community has been downloaded to your home screen, launch the app
When prompted, enter the same username and password linked with your NACMA membership (this is the username and password that you use to log in to the Community on a desktop and renew and pay for memberships)
Once you're logged in, surf around, get familiar with the layout and enjoy having the entire NACMA Community in the palm of your hand
- Mobile users can use the following links:
After logging in, be sure to follow these instructions to make sure you are receiving all the latest NACMA related communications:
- Select the menu icon in the top right corner
- Scroll down to the 'Communities' section
(NOTE: Ensure the 'filter' is set to My Communities')
- Select the NACMA Community
- Select the gear icon located directly below the menu icon on the top right corner
- Adjust the settings to your personal preference. We recommend you select 'Notify me of all new discussion posts' as well as 'Make this my default community when composing new messages'. After you have made your selections, please be sure to hit 'Save' in the top right corner.
If you have any questions about accessing the NACMA Community App, please feel free to contact the NACDA National Office.
About NACMA: NACMA provides the tools, training and network for collegiate sports marketers to successfully generate revenue, manage brands and develop fans. For more information about NACMA, please visit www.nacma.com. NACMA is administered by the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA), which is in its 53rd year. For more information on NACDA and the 17 affiliates that fall under its umbrella, please visit www.nacda.com.