Nov. 30, 2017
CLEVELAND - The National Association for Athletics Compliance (NAAC) wants to encourage you to take advantage of our Division II NAAC Education Program.
- The program is an online, interactive, training program consisting of 50-60 lessons approximately 5 minutes in length per lesson.
- The program contains information related to 8 NCAA bylaws, plus coverage of NCAA resources and NAAC approved Reasonable Standards.
- Oh and by the way...IT'S FREE!
- The online, interactive training program delivers rules education and is designed to reduce the time required to prepare accurate and engaging materials for education sessions, ensure uniformity between institutions, and be useful in individual and group settings.
- If you have more than one individual that is looking to register, click here.
- If you are a current NAAC member, register today.
- If you are not a NAAC member and still wish to register for the program, click here.
- If you have questions while registering, please contact NAAC Intern Peter Collins for assistance.
- The Professionals who complete this training will have a working knowledge of current NCAA legislation, its application, and available resources.
- This Program will enhance the knowledge and skill set of individuals involved with the conduct and administration of Division II institutions.
- Coaches, athletic administrators, financial aid personnel, FARs, registrar personnel, admissions officers, and other university faculty and staff will benefit from this training tool.
- Individuals do not need to be NAAC Members to access the program.
Questions regarding the Program: Please contact Lindsey Paynter. For more information on NAAC, please contact Julie Work in the National Office. For more information regarding the program, please visit the Division II NAAC Education Program page of our website.
About NAAC: NAAC is in its 20th year and serves as the professional and educational association of senior compliance administrators. For more information on NAAC, please visit www.naaccompliance.com. NAAC is administered by the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA), which is in its 53rd year. For more information on NACDA and the 17 professional associations that fall under its umbrella, please visit www.nacda.com.