ICLA is pleased to announce the launch of its 2017-18 Awards program. ICLA will accept nominations for the Synergy Award, Service Award and Hall of Fame. The nomination deadline for all three awards is Friday, January 26, 2018. Following the nomination deadline, members of the Board of Directors or Awards Committee will follow up with the appropriate individuals to provide support for their nomination.
A list of all previous award winners may be found here.
Please Note: The Board has made the following adjustments for the 2017-18 awards.
- For the Synergy Award, a judging rubric has been created for nominees and the Board. This rubric is intended to provide more specific direction for nominees as they compile the necessary information to support their candidacy. The rubric will also serve as a grading scale for the Board as they review all applicant materials.
- The ICLA Corporate Service award has been changed to the "ICLA Service Award" allowing all members who go above and beyond their daily responsibilities to be considered. Previously only licensees/agencies were eligible.
ICLA Synergy Award
This honor is awarded annually to an exceptional "team" on campus or from a conference office, recognizing them as the collegiate licensing program of the year. This award is based on the accomplishments during the past calendar year (2017). This award will be reviewed and voted on by ICLA's Officers and Board of Directors. To nominate a worthy institution:
- Review the Synergy Award criteria
- Review the Synergy Award judging rubric
- Complete the nomination form (Note: A brief statement as to why you feel this institution is deserving of the award is all that is required to nominate. All other details will be compiled by the nominee once they have been notified of their candidacy)
ICLA Service Award
This honor is awarded to an organization or individual for showing a commitment to the collegiate licensing process either on a local, regional, or national level, and going beyond the call of duty to service the licensing industry. This honor is awarded on a year to year basis and isn't necessarily awarded annually. This award will be reviewed and voted on by ICLA's Officers and Board of Directors. To nominate a deserving organization or individual:
- Review the ICLA Service Award criteria
- Complete the nomination form (Note: A brief statement as to why you feel this organization or individual is deserving of the award is all that is required to nominate. All other details will be compiled by the nominee once they have been notified of their candidacy)
ICLA Hall of Fame
This honor is awarded to an individual who has demonstrated a history of solid contributions to the field as a pioneer/innovator in the collegiate licensing industry or had a dramatic impact in the industry in recent years. The Hall of Fame Award was formerly known as the Distinguished Service Award. To nominate someone for the Hall of Fame:
- Review the Hall of Fame Criteria
- Complete the nomination form (Note: Hall of Fame candidates are not notified of their candidacy unless they are selected for induction. The Hall of Fame Selection Committee will reach out to the nominator and any other industry leaders to gather support material
About ICLA: ICLA provides educational and networking opportunities, enhancement of acceptable operating standards and ethics, and establishment of the overall prestige and understanding of the profession of collegiate licensing. For more information on ICLA, please visit www.iclanet.com. ICLA is administered by the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA), which is in its 53rd year. For more information on NACDA and the 17 professional associations that fall under its umbrella, please visit www.nacda.com.