Click here for on-line membership payment ... NATYCAA Membership Form (word doc)
NATYCAA Retiree List
2013 NATYCAA Benefits Information
Membership in NATYCAA is open to administrators at two-year college institutions. New members should print out the attached membership form and return the completed application to the address listed on the form. Current members do not need to complete this membership form as invoices have been sent from the national office.
NATYCAA Membership Benefits
- Reduced registration fees for the NATYCAA Convention.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "NATYCAA Corner" and is published eight times a year.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified individuals, or be nominated for:
- Under Armour AD of the Year Award
- NATYCAA Hall of Fame
- William Miller Award
- Receive monthly NATYCAA E-Newsletter.
- Opportunity to win annual NATYCAA Cup - program that recognizes excellence in two-year college athletics based on success in championship competition.
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the NATYCAA office at 440-788-7469.