The National Association of Collegiate Marketing Administrators (NACMA) is a professional organization created by intercollegiate marketing administrators for intercollegiate marketing administrators. This professional organization provides for the exchange of current trends in intercollegiate marketing.
Levels of Membership and Dues Structure
Active Member ($150) -- Individuals employed by an athletics department of a college/university, an on-campus property (i.e. Learfield, IMG College, Nelligan Sports, etc.), an outside company working directly with a college/university athletics department or those employed by a conference office and who work on marketing/promotional activities.
Student Member ($25) -- Students currently enrolled in a curriculum for a sports administration or related degree who have an interest in athletics marketing/promotions.
Corporate Member ($250) -- Individuals employed by associations or commercial vendors that are not contracted to provide marketing services for the athletics department of a college or university.
Institutional Member ($425) -- Includes up to five individuals employed within the athletics department of a college/university who work on marketing/promotional activities under the terms of active membership. Any member above five for an institutional membership is an additional $100 per member.
Group Corporate ($500) -- Includes up to five individuals employed by a bowl, association or commercial vendor under the terms of affiliate membership. Any member above five for a group corporate membership is an additional $100 per member.
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the NACMA office at 440-788-7469.
NACMA Membership Benefits
- Broaden professional network
- Access to the NACMA Community (nacma.nacda.com) that provides members access to:
- Discussion Group - Interact with and ask members for feedback on ideas or issues.
- Best Practices - Post or view over 4,000 previously uploaded best practices.
- Blogs - Author a new blog post or view over 400 blogs posted by other NACMA members.
- Live Chat/Webinar/Tutorial Recordings - View past live chats, webinars and tutorials.
- Participate in live NACMA year-round programming events such as live chats, webinars and tutorials.
- Attend annual NACMA Convention at reduced rates.
- Participate in the NACMA Mentoring Program.
- Subscription to the NACMA Gameplan - weekly e-newsletter that contains:
- List of upcoming events/dates to remember.
- Highlighted best practices from the NACMA Community.
- NACMA Blog Section
- Highlights recent blogs posted the previous week by NACMA members.
- Small School Special Section (provided by Small School Committee)
- Articles geared towards non-Division I members.
- Professional Development Section (provided by Professional Development Committee)
- List of recent leadership/management/professional development articles.
- Job Center
- List of the latest marketing-related jobs posted to the NACDA & Affiliates Job Center.
- Marketing Minute Section (provided by the Strategic Communications Committee)
- Informative articles focusing on current marketing trends.
- Nominate individuals for or receive various NACMA Awards:
- NACMA "Best of" Awards Program.
- NACMA Marketing Team of the Year Award.
- NACMA Hall of Fame.
- NACMA Mike Cleary Convention Stipend Program.
- Opportunity to serve NACMA as a volunteer on one of many Committees.
- Complimentary cope of Athletics Administration magazine (produced quarterly).
- Includes the NACMA Corner feature on successful marketing and promotional ideas provided by NACMA members
- Subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, a daily compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics