NACDA Membership Benefits
In addition to belonging to the professional and educational association for athletics administrators, members of NACDA will reap the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for the NACDA Convention and all NACDA meetings.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified students for the John McLendon Minority Postgraduate Scholarships.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified athletics directors, and to be nominated, for the Under Armour AD of the Year Award, the NACDA Hall of Fame and the James J. Corbett Memorial Award.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified institutions for the USG/NACDA Sustainability Award.
- Opportunity to serve on NACDA's committees.
- Receive Athletics Administration, NACDA's publication that is published eight times a year.
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review, NACDA's web clipping service, as well as monthly NACDA Reports and "Ask the AD" video features.
- Discounted price to post open positions on the NACDA & Affiliates Job Center.
- To renew your card or to register for the first time to the Marriott Athletic VIP Program and benefit from up to 40% savings at Marriott Properties, please click here.
- Participate in the NACDA Stipend Program, offering financial assistance to attend the Convention.
- Discounted prices on United Airlines for travel to NACDA Convention.
- Opportunity for your student-athletes to participate in the Capital One® Fiscal USM and Northwestern Mutual Life After Athletics programs.
Membership in NACDA runs concurrent with each academic year. There are various types of memberships available to all institutions, companies and individuals.
Institutional Membership Structure
- Individual Membership ($195.00) or
- Group Membership for 15 people ($675.00) - Once the 15 spots are filled, each additional membership is $195.00 per person
With the variety of membership types available, almost anyone can become active members of the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics. For additional information, contact Membership Coordinator Brian Horning in the NACDA office at 440-892-4000.