NACDA Membership Benefits
In addition to belonging to the professional and educational association for athletics administrators, members of NACDA will reap the following benefits:
- Participate in the NACDA Stipend Program, offering financial assistance to attend the Convention and other annual meetings.
- Discounted prices on United Airlines for travel to NACDA meetings.
- Opportunity for your student-athletes to participate in the Northwestern Mutual Life After Athletics program.
Membership in NACDA runs concurrent with each academic year. There are various types of memberships available to all institutions, companies and individuals.
Institutional Membership Structure
- Individual Membership ($195.00) or
- Group Membership for 15 people ($775.00) - Once the 15 spots are filled, each additional membership is $195.00 per person
With the variety of membership types available, almost anyone can become active members of the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics. For additional information, contact Membership Coordinator Brian Horning in the NACDA office at 440-892-4000.