The NACDA Hall of Fame honors intercollegiate directors of athletics for their commitment and administrative excellence within a campus and/or college community environment.
All individuals must meet the following criteria and be nominated by a NACDA or Affiliate member.
Nomination Criteria/Required Information
- Nominee must have been an AD for at least 10 years
- Nominee must be retired from being an AD for at least one year at the time of induction
- Nominee must have displayed high character and ethics throughout his/her career
- Updated biography/resume for the nominee
Additional Preferred Information
- Support of NACDA (i.e. serving as an Officer or Executive Committee member, volunteering to participate in different initiatives and/or meetings throughout the year, etc.)
- Testimonial (either written or given verbally by a selection committee member) on why the individual should be inducted into the Hall of Fame (2-3 paragraphs)
- Divisional Representation
- Gender and Minority Representation
- Participation on National Committees (NCAA, NAIA, or NJCAA)
- Team Accomplishments/Championships
- Facility Upgrades/Improvements
- Coaching Hires
- Graduation Rates
- Other Career Achievements
Any questions regarding the nomination process can be directed to Pat Manak at email@example.com
It is NACDA's policy to not discriminate against any nomination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, veteran status or age.
All-Time NACDA Hall of Fame Listing — Alphabetical | Chronological
2015 (Golden Anniversary Awards)