The NACDA Hall of Fame honors intercollegiate directors of athletics for their commitment and administrative excellence within a campus and/or college community environment.
All individuals must meet the following criteria and be nominated by a NACDA or Affiliate member.
Nomination Criteria/Required Information
- Nominee must have been an AD for at least 10 years
- Nominee must be retired from being an AD for at least one year at the time of induction
- Nominee must have displayed high character and ethics throughout his/her career
- Updated biography/resume for the nominee
Additional Preferred Information
- Support of NACDA (i.e. serving as an Officer or Executive Committee member, volunteering to participate in different initiatives and/or meetings throughout the year, etc.)
- Testimonial (either written or given verbally by a selection committee member) on why the individual should be inducted into the Hall of Fame (2-3 paragraphs)
- Divisional Representation
- Gender and Minority Representation
- Participation on National Committees (NCAA, NAIA, or NJCAA)
- Team Accomplishments/Championships
- Facility Upgrades/Improvements
- Coaching Hires
- Graduation Rates
- Other Career Achievements
Any questions regarding the nomination process can be directed to Pat Manak at email@example.com
The nomination form for the 2018 NACDA Hall of Fame Class will open in the fall of 2017.
It is NACDA's policy to not discriminate against any nomination because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, veteran status or age.
All-Time NACDA Hall of Fame Listing — Alphabetical | Chronological
2015 (Golden Anniversary Awards)