The purpose of NAADD is to organize individuals with a mutual interest in collegiate athletics development so that (1) an agreed upon standard of excellence can be established; (2) educational and development successes can be shared; and (3) a united voice of opinion can be heard on key issues facing collegiate athletics in general and collegiate athletics development specifically.
In 1993, NAADD formulated a partnership with the National Association of Collegiate Directors of Athletics (NACDA) to administer the Association and hold our annual Workshop in conjunction with NACDA's Annual Convention.
- NAADD's membership has grown to more than 1,130 intercollegiate athletics development directors.
- NAADD will continue to grow together with NACDA to provide educational and networking opportunities.
2012-13 Guiding Principles
- First and foremost, run a first-class annual convention
- Attend the convention and all three Executive Committee meetings in full (June, July, January)
- Represent NAADD in a professional manner as a national representative
- Seek and provide opportunities to “give back” and grow our profession and membership
- Leave the NAADD organization and Executive Committee better than you found it