NAAC Membership Benefits
- Belong to a professional organization created exclusively by athletics compliance coordinators for athletics compliance coordinators across all divisions of intercollegiate athletics.
- Utilize a professional organization for the exchange of current practices and discussion of evolving trends in collegiate athletics compliance.
- Receive a complimentary copy of NACDA's Athletics Administration, published quarterly, which contains the "NAAC Corner" highlighting current intercollegiate compliance issues. NAAC members are encouraged to submit ideas and copy for this section.
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review, NACDA's web clipping service.
- Reduced registration rate for the NAAC Convention, which provides additional professional development opportunities for the compliance professionals.
- Reduced registration rate for the NAAC Education Certification program in Division I.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
- Opportunity to provide feedback on pertinent NCAA rules and regulations.
- Provides a chance to earn national recognition via the NAAC Awards program.
- Nominate deserving compliance professionals for the NAAC Stipend program, which allows them to attend the NAAC Convention.
- Contribute to the NAAC Member Community (naac.nacda.com) - the private, member-only community is a central location which members can network, engage and collaborate with colleagues across the country.
Levels of Membership
Group Membership -- College/University/Conference ($400)
A maximum of four athletics compliance professionals at a college/university or conference office may join under one membership. Any member above four is an additional $100 per member.
Division II and Division III Conference Group Membership ($300)
Four athletics compliance professionals from institutions within a conference may join under one group membership. A conference representative will be the Primary Contact. Any member beyond four is an additional $75.
Individual Membership ($125)
Any individual who is employed by the athletics department or the compliance arm for the athletics department of a college/university or conference office and who works on the department¹s compliance activities.
Commercial Affiliate ($250)
Any individual who is employed by a commercial firm involved with athletics compliance.
Junior College/High School Counselors ($40)
Any individual who is employed by a junior/community college involved with athletics compliance or is a high school counselor.
Student Members/Interns ($25)
Any individual who is enrolled as a student in a curriculum for a degree in sports administration, or a related field, with an interest in athletics compliance, or currently holds an internship position dealing with athletics compliance issues.
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For more information regarding membership in NAAC, contact the Director - Membership Servicers, Brian Horning (email@example.com) at the NACDA office at 440-788-7469.