- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
Levels of Membership
- Division I Individual -- $150
- Non-Division I Individual -- $115
- Division I Group (5 members) -- $525
- Non-Division I Group (5 members) -- $400
- Group Additional -- $80
- Student -- $25
MOAA Membership Benefits
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the MOAA office at 440-788-7469.
- Opportunity to attend annual MOAA Symposium at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to utilize the MOAA Community for the exchange of information, ideas and employment opportunities with other MOAA members.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "MOAA Corner" and is published quarterly.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to receive the MOAA monthly newsletter, an e-mail with updates about the Association.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
- Opportunity to apply and participate in the MOAA Mentoring Program.
- Apply for or nominate individuals for the following:
- Founders' Grant - $1,000 professional development grant (one male, one female)
- Rudy Keeling Scholarship - $2,500 postgraduate scholarship to someone currently working in athletics administration
- Award for Diversity and Inclusion - partner with the NCAA to recognize and celebrate the initiatives, policies and practices of institutions, athletics departments and/or conference offices that embrace diversity and inclusion
- Charlie Whitcomb Service Award - recognizing an administrator that fosters diversity and inclusion within their athletics community