Levels of Membership
- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
(1) Institutional/Conference ($400) -- A maximum of five athletics administrators (per membership) at a college, university or conference office may join under one membership. Any member above five is an additional $80 per member.
(2) Individual Members ($115) -- Any individual that is interested in the field of athletics.
(3) Student Members ($25) -- Any individual enrolled as a student at a college or university.
(4) Professional Sports Team/ Organization ($550) -- A maximum of five employees of a professional sports team/organization (per membership) may join under one membership. Any member above five is an additional $110 per member.
MOAA Membership Benefits
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the MOAA office at 440-788-7469.
- Opportunity to attend annual MOAA Symposium at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to utilize the MOAA Community for the exchange of information, ideas and employment opportunities with other MOAA members.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "MOAA Corner" and is published quarterly.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to receive the MOAA monthly newsletter, an e-mail with updates about the Association.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.