MOAA Membership Benefits
- Opportunity to attend annual MOAA Symposium at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to utilize the MOAA listserv for the exchange of information, ideas and employment opportunities with other MOAA members.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "MOAA Corner" and is published eight times a year.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to receive the MOAA monthly newsletter, an e-mail with updates about the Association.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the MOAA office at 440-788-7469.