- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
Levels of Membership
(1) Institutional/Conference ($400) -- A maximum of five athletics administrators (per membership) at a college, university or conference office may join under one membership. Any member above five is an additional $80 per member.
(2) Individual Members ($115) -- Any individual that is interested in the field of athletics.
(3) Student Members ($25) -- Any individual enrolled as a student at a college or university.
(4) Professional Sports Team/ Organization ($550) -- A maximum of five employees of a professional sports team/organization (per membership) may join under one membership. Any member above five is an additional $110 per member.
MOAA Membership Benefits
- Opportunity to attend annual MOAA Symposium at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to utilize the MOAA listserv for the exchange of information, ideas and employment opportunities with other MOAA members.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "MOAA Corner" and is published eight times a year.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to receive the MOAA monthly newsletter, an e-mail with updates about the Association.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the MOAA office at 440-788-7469.