- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
Levels of Membership
- Division I Individual — $150
- Non-Division I Individual — $115
- Division I Group (5 members) — $525
- Non-Division I Group (5 members) — $400
- Group Additional — $80
- Student — $25
MOAA Membership Benefits
All memberships run concurrent with the school year and are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning, Director - Membership Services at the MOAA office at 440-788-7469.
- Opportunity to attend annual MOAA Symposium at a reduced rate.
- Opportunity to utilize the MOAA Community for the exchange of information, ideas and employment opportunities with other MOAA members.
- Complimentary copies of Athletics Administration magazine, which includes features the "MOAA Corner" and is published quarterly.
- Complimentary subscription to the NACDA Daily Review, which is a compilation of internet links of articles related to intercollegiate athletics. You will receive your Daily Review 5 times a week via e-mail.
- Opportunity to receive the MOAA monthly newsletter, an e-mail with updates about the Association.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.