International Collegiate Licensing Association
ICLA Membership Benefits
- Reduced registration rates for the annual Winter Symposium and the annual ICLA Convention, held in conjunction with the NACDA, NACMA and NAADD Conventions.
- Opportunity to belong to the ICLA listserv for the exchange of information and ideas.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified licensing directors, and to be nominated for the Corporate Service Award, Synergy Award, or the ICLA Hall of Fame.
- Receive ICLA's quarterly e-newsletter.
- Receive copies of any research results distributed by the Association (i.e. 2011-12 Benchmarking Survey).
- Receive access and ability to contribute content to the ICLA Licensing Resource Book (LRB).
- Opportunity to apply for and obtain ICLA membership initiative stipends to attend either the ICLA Winter Symposium or ICLA Convention.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
- Receive Athletics Administration, NACDA's publication that is published eight times a year.
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review, NACDA's web clipping service.
- Opportunity to post jobs or gain access to job postings in the NACDA career center.
- Unparalleled networking opportunities within your respected association/industry.
Categories of Membership
Membership in ICLA is open to all collegiate, bowl and conference individuals whose responsibilities include regular implementation of campus policies regarding trademark and licensing administration; and to affiliate and commercial individuals involved in the collegiate licensing process. There are three categories of membership:
College/University ($195) - A maximum of four licensing participants (per membership) at a college or university may join under one membership. One of these members will be designated the primary contact for voting purposes.
Affiliate ($395) - Up to four employees (per membership) of licensees, law firms and other interested parties to join.
Emeritus Members - Any individual provided the privilege by the membership of having his/her membership fee waived. These are non-voting members.
All questions regarding membership may be directed to Brian Horning, Director of Membership Services, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (440-788-7469).