International Collegiate Licensing Association
- Click here for on-line membership payment or to update your contact information
ICLA Membership Benefits
- Reduced registration rates for the annual Winter Symposium and the annual ICLA Convention, held in conjunction with the NACDA, NACMA and NAADD Conventions.
- Winter Symposium is held in conjunction with the CAMEX Tradeshow.
- The Annual Convention is held in conjunction with the NACDA, NACMA, and NAADD Conventions.
- Opportunity to belong to the ICLA Community, an online portal for the exchange of information and ideas.
- Opportunity to nominate qualified licensing administrators, and to be nominated for the Corporate Service Award, Synergy Award, or the ICLA Hall of Fame.
- Receive ICLA's quarterly e-newsletter.
- Receive copies of any research results distributed by the Association (i.e. Benchmarking Survey).
- Receive access and ability to contribute content to the ICLA Licensing Resource Book (LRB).
- Opportunity to apply for and obtain ICLA membership initiative stipends to attend either the ICLA Winter Symposium or ICLA Convention.
- Opportunity to broaden professional networking by serving on one of many volunteer committees.
- Receive Athletics Administration, NACDA's publication that is published four times a year.
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review NACDA's web clipping service.
- Opportunity to post jobs or gain access to job postings in the NACDA career center at the member rate.
- Unparalleled netowrking opportunities within your respected association/industry.
- Opportunity to attend and participate in year-round educational programming events (i.e. webinars).
Categories of Membership
Membership in ICLA is open to all collegiate, bowl and conference individuals whose responsibilities include regular implementation of campus policies regarding trademark and licensing administration; and to affiliate and commercial individuals involved in the collegiate licensing process. There are three categories of membership:
College/University ($250) - A maximum of four licensing participants (per membership) at a college or university may join under one membership. One of these members will be designated the primary contact for voting purposes.
Commercial ($450) - Up to four employees (per membership) of licensees, law firms and other interested parties to join.
Emeritus Members - Any individual provided the privilege by the membership of having his/her membership fee waived. These are non-voting members.
All questions regarding membership may be directed to Brian Horning, Director of Membership Services, via email email@example.com or phone (440-788-7469).