International Collegiate Licensing Association
ICLA Committee Listings
In alignment with the ICLA strategic plan the following will be accomplished through Board and committee work. The following objectives will be the focus and responsiblity of the ICLA Board of Directors and each respective committee.
- Awards - Focused efforts on industry honors for all facets of membership.
- Convention - Responsible for programming at the annual Convention.
- Winter Symposium - Responsible for programming of the Winter Symposium.
- Year-Round Education - Providing educational opportunities to the membership through the ICLA Online Community, the Licensing Resource Book, webinars, and other available resources including the addition of new tools to aid members in educating various constituents within their campus and external communities.
- Membership/Conference Representatives - Focus on relevant categories and issues of the Association's constituency and methods to retain current members as well as obtain new members.
- Board Development - Focus on the recruitment and knowledge growth of the board and its officers to benefit the Association and the membership.
- Association Administration - Focused on effective and efficient operations of the Association.
- Research - Develops and distributes pertinent data to the licensing industry.
- Strategic Communications - Keeps ICLA membership informed by sharing information throughout the year.
- Mentorship - Provides selected members of the Association support through industry representatives from colleges and licensees through a formal mentorship program.