2013-14 ICLA Awards Program
Synergy Award - Collegiate Licensing Program of the Year - Nomination Deadline is Friday, January 31
2. Have made significant contributions to the collegiate licensing industry through innovative or new ideas during the current academic year.
3. Have played a vital role on-campus/in the industry through his/her leadership.
4. Have demonstrated teamwork/involvement from multiple components in the licensing process.
5. Be a current ICLA dues paying member from an institution, conference or bowl.
Please Note: This award is based on accomplishments during the past full fiscal year.Nominations for this award do not carry over from year to year.
Corporate Service Award - Nomination Deadline is Friday, January 31
2. Display a willingness to work with parties in the collegiate licensing process that goes above and beyond the call of duty to service rendered by other companies, licensees, agents or affiliates.
3. Be a current ICLA dues paying affiliate member (i.e., cannot be from a college/university or conference).
Please Note: Nominations for this award carry over one year.
Hall of Fame Award - Nomination Deadline is Friday, January 31
To see full criteria for ICLA Hall of Fame, please CLICK HERE
2. Have demonstrated a history of solid contributions to the field as a pioneer/innovator in the collegiate licensing industry or had a dramatic impact in the industry.
3. Have worked in collegiate licensing or a related industry for a minimum of five (5) years.