The Collegiate Event and Facility Management Association (CEFMA) is dedicated to providing educational programs, professional development, networking opportunities and best practices to enhance event and facility management.
CEFMA, in conjunction with NACDA, seeks to promote the growth, leadership, integrity and success of administrators and professional staff involved in collegiate athletics.
Levels of Membership
(1) Institution/Conference Office ($300) -- A maximum of five athletics administrators (per membership) at a college, university or conference office may join under one membership. One of these members will be designated the primary contact for account maintenance purposes. Any member above five is an additional $50 per member.
(2) Individuals ($100) -- Any athletics administrator who is employed by a college, university or conference office and works in event and facility management.
(3) Students and Interns ($25) -- Any individual who is employed as an intern or graduate assistant in athletics administration or enrolled as a student in a curriculum for a degree in sports administration, or a related field, with an interest in event or facility management.
All memberships are valid from September 1 through August 31 annually. For additional information, contact Brian Horning in the national office at 440-788-7469.
CEFMA Membership Benefits
- Complimentary copy of NACDA's magazine, Athletics Administration, which is published quarterly and contains the "CEFMA Corner" highlighting current intercollegiate event and facility management information. CEFMA members are encouraged to submit ideas and copy for this section.
- Reduced registration rates for the annual CEFMA Convention held in conjunction with the NACDA & Affiliates Convention Week.
- Access to the CEFMA Member Community which allows members to exchange important industry information, ideas and employment opportunities.
- Opportunity to receive the NACDA Daily Review, a daily e-mail sent to your inbox that is a compilation of internet link articles related to intercollegiate athletics.
- Opportunity to apply for various stipend/scholarship opportunities and other CEFMA programs.
- CEFMA will provide opportunities for networking among this diverse group of professionals.