The Collegiate Event and Facility Management Association (CEFMA) is dedicated to providing educational programs, professional development, networking opportunities and best practices to enhance event and facility management.
CEFMA, in conjunction with NACDA, seeks to promote the growth, leadership, integrity and success of administrators and professional staff involved in collegiate athletics.
Levels of Membership
(1) Institution/Conference Office ($300) -- A maximum of five athletics administrators (per membership) at a college, university or conference office may join under one membership. One of these members will be designated the primary contact for account maintenance purposes. Any member above five is an additional $50 per member.
(2) Individuals ($100) -- Any athletics administrator who is employed by a college, university or conference office and works in event and facility management.
(3) Individuals ($70) -- Any facility personnel employed at an off-campus sport facility that hosts sanctioned collegiate events.
(4) Students and Interns ($25) -- Any individual who is employed as an intern in athletics administration or enrolled as a student in a curriculum for a degree in sports administration, or a related field, with an interest in event or facility management.
All memberships are valid through August 31. For additional information, contact Brian Horning at the CEFMA office at 440-788-7469.
CEFMA Membership Benefits
- Receive a complimentary copy of NACDA's magazine, Athletics Administration, which is done eight times a year and contains the "CEFMA Corner" highlighting current intercollegiate event and facility management information. CEFMA members are encouraged to submit ideas and copy for this section.
- Reduced registration rates for the annual CEFMA Convention held in conjunction with the NACDA, NAADD, NACMA and ICLA Conventions.
- Opportunity to belong to the CEFMA listserv to communicate directly with CEFMA members.
- Opportunity to receive the NACDA Daily Review, a daily e-mail sent to your inbox that is a compilation of internet link articles related to intercollegiate athletics.
- CEFMA will offer opportunities for Homeland Security, the Spectator Sports Security Management Group, and other federal and state agencies to share expertise through programs sponsored at the annual meeting and other continuing education opportunities.
- CEFMA will provide opportunities for networking among this diverse group of professionals.
- CEFMA members and NACDA's other affiliate associations will serve as mutually beneficial resources for each other.