College Athletic Business Management Association
Membership in CABMA is available to all college athletics administrators with responsibilities in business, ticketing, information technology, travel, facilities and/or event operations. Memberships are also available to representatives of companies and organizations whose functions are related to college athletics and who exhibit at the annual CABMA Convention.
CABMA's individual membership fee is $175. Institutional memberships, which include all qualified members at your college or university, are available for $550.
- Reduced registration fees for the CABMA Convention.
- Opportunity to apply for various scholarship/stipend opportunities.
- Access to the CABMA Member Community which allows members to exchange important industry information, ideas and employment opportunities.
- Receive Athletics Administration magazine, NACDA's quarterly publication.
- Receive the NACDA Daily Review, NACDA's web clipping service.
- Opportunity to gain access to job postings in the NACDA Job Center.
Membership in CABMA runs from September 1 to August 31.
Please contact Brian Horning, Director-Membership Services, at email@example.com or 440-788-7469 with any questions.